Great Lakes Asset Solutions is a fully contingent based nationwide commercial asset recovery group. Our staff has been doing commercial recovery for well over 25 years now. In that
time, we have built an extensive list of field agents across the entire United States to assist us in the recovery of assets. Great Lakes specialize in but are not limited to, large/small farm
equipment, large/small construction equipment, trucks and trailers. We currently service some of the nation’s largest equipment finance companies and we would be glad to provide you with a
current rate quote to fit your needs. See our specific service page for more details.
You don’t send a tow truck to repossess a delicate piece of medical equipment. Likewise, a packaging company is not qualified to dismantle a large piece of mining equipment for transport. We
maintain a large network of agents assigned geographically and by suitability to the task at hand.
- Nationwide repossession services
- Fully vetted agents, insured and licensed where necessary
- Agents assigned by skill and location
- All agents insured and licensed where necessary
- Skiptracing services
- Our administrative operators perform skiptracing and support services in our offices, then dispatch the appropriate agent to effect recovery of collateral.
- Coordination with local counsel and law enforcement for legal recoveries
- If a court orders seizure of collateral, our operators will coordinate with law enforcement and with the assigned recovery agents to get all in place at the same time and in the same place.
- Photos and Condition Reports after recovery
- Remarketing Assistance
- What does a lender do with collateral once it’s recovered? We can help put you in touch with parties to sell or auction your collateral, recovering additional value.
- Door Knock and demand letter service
- While not technically repossession, we can visit a customer’s location to request that customer to contact the lender or to deliver a demand letter to the customer.
- NOTE: Great Lakes does not perform service of process; door knocks are considered “informal” activity.
Contact Great Lakes’ Sales Department for additional information