Consumer collection protections are restrictive and consumer collectors are often unable to effectively transition to commercial accounts, especially when it’s only a portion of their work.
Our collection staff is specifically trained for commercial accounts not subject to as many prohibitions as consumer accounts.
In many instances, our fee can be added to the outstanding balance so the creditor receives 100% of the balance owed.
- Pre-Collect - “Soft Collection” designed to get an account brought current
- A potentially “no-fee-to-the-client” service where fees are collected from the customer in addition to the balance owed the creditor.
- Our collectors act as your representatives to maintain and repair your relationship with the customer.
- This is especially valuable late in a lease life where the value may not support repossession or legal action.
- Deficiency Balance Collection
- After surrender or repossession, there is often a balance remaining on the loan.
- Our collectors can often recover all or a portion of this deficiency, minimizing the end loss to the client.
- Post Judgment Recoveries per court orders
- Collecting judgments often requires the same or even more effort than collecting deficiency balances. Our collectors can make these attempts, freeing a client’s staff to focus on their paying
- Dialer service maximizes efficiency, helping our collectors make more calls on the client’s behalf.
Call Great Lakes’ Sales Department for additional information!